Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
23 Things Summary
Transcript of 23 Things Summary
MIS-I = 83%
Crescent Hill = 91% St. Matthews/Westport (the largest team with 23 members) = 92% Oh, by the way, KDLA has a little surprise for you librarians... "After reviewing your program...25 Contact Hours." To date, LFPL's librarians have earned 1,075 continuing education contact hours. Thanks to everyone who explored, played and learned with the Technology Action Group. Don't stop now! "I hope to see more of this kind of training in the future...I never felt it was a test, but rather a common goal we were all working toward. I feel more connected to my fellow workers now and not as isolated."