Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FREEDOM WRITERS PREZI
Transcript of FREEDOM WRITERS PREZI
I thought the book was really good and it was very interesting. I would give it 5 out of 5
This story starts when a young teacher named Erin Gruwell thinks she will be teaching regular high school students, little did she know they were actually putting here with at risk youths. In this book all of the kids in her class write their life experiences. One of the girls see's her friend being shot right in front of her and that's just one of the stories there's more stories you just have to read this book to find out what happens.
The Genre is Non-Fiction
I would recommend this book to both boys and girls, but mostly boys because there's some violence in the book.
The setting takes place at Wilson High School in Long Beach, Califorina
The Freedom Writers diary
by the freedom writers
with Erin Gruwell
There really isn't really a specific character except Erin Gruwell. They all write their journal entry's with numbers
He pressured and bullied other teenagers into acting like modern-day Nazis. Similie
Theme of the book is to not lose hope.