Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Project-based Learning
PBL in a nutshell
Project based learning encourages pupils to work independently in the pursuit of knowledge. The activities are around answering a question or solving a problem. PBL is based on authentic, real-life situations, mimicking the types of learning and work people do in the real world.
What are some of the skills?
Project Based Learning teaches students 21st century skills as well as content. These skills include communication and presentation skills, organisation and time management skills, research and enquiry skills, self-assessment and reflection skills, and group participation and leadership skills.
What’s the Difference Between “Doing Projects” and Project Based Learning
Teaching map skills to Gr 6