Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ROLES AND CONDITION
Transcript of ROLES AND CONDITION
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
IT PROUNCES JUDGEMENT UPON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
Conditions of Philosophy
TO PROVIDE THE PERSON WITH HIS "MAP OF LIVING" THAT GIVES COHERENCE TO HIS ACTIVITIES AND THAT MAKES A HUMAN LIFE A MEANINGFUL WHOLE.
TO UNCOVER THE "MEANING" OF PHENOMENA.
PHENOMENA REFER TO THOSE, WHICH ARE PRESENT-TO-REVIEW THINGS, THOSE THAT APPEAR.
To ask genuine philosophical question in order for it to justify its claim to be legitimate.
It must lead us to knowledge.
Knowledge is understanding.
It stands as autonomous branch of knowledge.
It stands bt itself.
TWO KINDS OF PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS
1. PURELY PHILOSOPHICAL
2. MIXED QUESTIONS
PURELY PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS ARE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS AND WHAT HAVE.
MIXED QUESTIONS ARE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT SHOULD DO AND SAY.