Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 333 Integral Calculus
Transcript of PH 333 Integral Calculus
dl depends on the path you take.
closed paths start and stop at the same location
da depend on the surface
closed surfaces have distinct outsides and insides, think balloon or box
Can 'act' on a vector or scalar
Show that the gradient theorem is independent of path by taking the function F = 2y + 3xy - 7xz on the two paths shown to the location (1,1,2).
Prove Stokes theorem by computing the surface and line integral of the vector
on the surface shown here
Prove the divergence theorem by taking the volume integral of the divergence of vector
over the rectangular prism with internal vector (1,2,3)
Integration by Parts
moves the derivative around, try it here on a sphere of radius R.