Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic
Transcript of Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic
developed 2. Massive is size
compared to prokaryotic 3. The DNA is linear.
It also contains
proteins histones. 1. Both enclosed in plasma membrane 2. Both have
DNA 1. DNA is circular
and has no histones 2. Simpler ribosomes
than in eurkaryotic 3. Contains no membrane