Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Concave
HISTORY OF TELESCOPES
having an outline or surface curved like the exterior of a circle or sphere. It measures 180F.
A curved mirror is a mirror with a curved reflecting surface. The surface may be either convex or concave.
Telescopes had been built to
look at the stars,
and astronomers weren’t
going to ignore the closest
example — our Sun.