Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FORM IIIB - MATEO G Y CATA V
Transcript of FORM IIIB - MATEO G Y CATA V
Men were the only ones that coud take part of the Olympic Games. Women could only go to find a husband.
The Olympic Games started in 776 BC in Olympia.
The games were: chariot races, athletics and field sports, such as throwing the discuss and taking part in long jump.
If there was a war, it was suspended so the athletes could travel safely to Olympia.
Heraia was a festival only for women,in this festival there was only one event: a running race.
In 391 AD Theodosius stopped the Olympic Games because he was christian .
In 1896 the Olympics started
The Olympic Games are every 4 years.
The Games start
when an athlete
turns on an torch
and the fire is
The Olympic Games