Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Renewable Energy Sources Project
Transcript of Renewable Energy Sources Project
I suggest that the government should request the solar panels to every house in Bermuda because in Bermuda the sun is mostly shining, we won't have to really worry about using up all the non-renewable sources.
Solar Energy is generated by the suns light rays. When the sun shines the light rays hit the solar panels.
The solar panels need to be on the rooftop of your house, this is because no tress or anything is blocking your roof so there fore the solar panels will get all the sun light that is shining.
Some advantages with the solar energy powering are:
The sun shines bright
Some disadvantages for the solar energy powering are:
The sun isn't always shining
Cost a lot