Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flipping the classroom
Transcript of Flipping the classroom
Flipping the classroom
and website development
My session aims....
- Explore the concept of 'flipping' your classroom
- Introduce you to weebly
- Quick intro to Edcreations, JING, POWTOON and
TedEd flipped lessons
Most importantly I want to give you some time to
develop your own website or powtoon or lesson
Websites I have developed
If you have not registered for a weebly account please do so now.....
Why do I use weebly.com
creations with your table...
while we wait and explore
Why i decided to flip
What if students do not watch the videos??
Now it's your turn
Websites that I have developed
Lets watch a few videos
- Rather than me lecture you
Blog entry at ictandtheclassroom.weebly.com after video
Tips for ensuring students watch the video
- Take notes from the video.......
- Or answers a set of questions
-Or make a blog entry
Still no luck......??
Normal no homework consequences apply
They miss out on the hands on and activity based
What you will need
- Video recorder or screen casting resource
-Educreations (ipad or mac/pc)
is a recordable whiteboard
-Jing (short screencasts)
- Show me app
- Powtoon (pc) presentation software
Landing site so all your students can find your
- Today I will be introducing you to weebly
Making your own flipped videos
No time to make your own
Your in luck
Thanks to the millions of already made videos readily available on the net
TedEd is FANTASTIC
educreations - ready made
Explore and have a go at one or more of the following
-educreations.com is the BEST! (ipad or mac/pc)
-Jing (short screencasts on PC)
- show me app
- doceri app
Flipping a youtube clip on TedEd
go to -- ed.ted.com
A bit about me......
Health and HD
i love ict..
uni of ballarat 09
- Health and HD website
- Year 7 website
- Year 7 HPE sites
- Science websites
- Students leaders site
- Wedding and tutoring
Drag and drop
Attractive for students
Great assessment idea
How to make my own weebly
Working together in
your table teams
Thank you for being
such great teachers
Flipping the Physical
Why & How
- SHOW THEM/ ANALYSIS
- TEACH THEM
- ASSESS THEM