Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lominger
Card Sort Directions
1. Shuffle the 67 Competency Sort Cards three times to randomize the cards. Place all other cards to the side.
Leadership Architect Diagnostic Map
1. Take your cards from pile A and using a yellow highlighter, highlight the corresponding competencies on the map.
Interpreting Your Results
1. Library Structure-What clusters stand out as your strength and weaknesses?
What is Lominger Leadership Architect?
The Leadership Architect Library consists of:
19 Career Stallers and Stoppers
-statistically derived from over 15 years of ongoing normative studies.
2. Access Divider Cards A, B and C, and place them in front of you to label piles.
3. Consider this question, "How would you rank yourself on the following competencies?
Three-Way Flat Sort
4. Using the front side of the cards, sort them into three piles:
22 cards in pile A (High), 23 cards in pile B (Moderate), and 22 cards in pile C (Low).
2. Take your cards from pile C and using a pink highlighter, highlight the corresponding competencies on the map.
Leadership Architect Library Structure
1. Transfer your yellow and pink highlights onto the Library Structure page.
Competencies are observable and measurable characteristics of a person that include using knowledge and demonstrating skills, behaviors, and abilities that contribute to performing well. A competency can be a behavioral skill, a technical skill, an attribute (such as intellectual horsepower), or an attitude (such as compassion).
2. Career Flow Research-Based on your current role and goals for future roles, which competencies are most important? Now consider the results of your card sort...how do they compare?
3. Look at the Developmental Difficulty to help determine a starting point.
4. Diagnostic Map-Big 8, Learning Agility, EQ
The 67 Lominger Competencies are cutting-edge career competence and success profile tools developed by Mike Lombardo and Bob Eichinger to increase organizational capability with more focused results.
Dealing with ambiguity
Caring about direct reports
Comfort around higher management
Confronting direct reports
Developing direct reports and others
Ethics and values
Fairness to direct reports
Functional or Technical skills
Hiring and staffing
Integrity and trust
Timely decision making
Learning on the fly
Managing and measuring work
Dealing with paradox
Total work systems
Managing vision and purpose
Drive for results
Sizing up people
Managing through systems
Building effective teams