Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PlayTree 10 Day 7
Transcript of PlayTree 10 Day 7
Tell students the story about Mike.
If possible, ask them to tell the story.
Open Your Student Book
Student Book pp. 28~31
Where Is My Doggy?
Where are they?
Spotty! Come here!
Where is my doggy?
He is at school. No!
He is at the supermarket. No!
He is at the hospital. No!
He is at the bakery. No!
He is at the fire station. No!
I find him. He plays at the playground.
Review the places and people. Then chant together.
Where do you . . . ?
Review the places and people.
Teacher Talk: Who is he? He is a
Where is it? It's a
A fire fighter is at the fire station
Help students think who needs which vehicle.
Help students review what they do in each place.
A baker is at the bakery.
I see animals at the zoo.
When I am sick, I go to the hospital.
I eat at the restaurant.
I buy apples at the supermarket.
I see a movie at the movie theater.
I play at the playground.
I learn (study) at school.
I buy bread at the bakery.