Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Newspaper articles - features
Transcript of Newspaper articles - features
Short and Snappy!
Get the reader's attention!
Four or five words only!
Here is the byline!
A summary of the story but not with lots of detail
Think of WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE
A Photograph often needs a caption
Who is in the photo and what have they
got to do with the story?
The main body of the article - much more information including quotes from people who know something about the story!
REMEMBER TO WRITE IN THE Past tense
This is a report
about something that has
already happened. Make sure your writing is in the past tense
An earthquake struck the town
The soldier was awarded the VC
This is a non fiction
report, not a story.
It should contain facts
including details of
IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH - A BRIEF SUMMARY
WHEN it happened
WHERE it happened
WHO it happened to
In the body of the article
you can include more information
about WHY and HOW things happened
including quotes from experts.
WRITING NEWSPAPER REPORTS