Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Google Translate
-websites How Does It Work? THANK YOU!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY PRESENTATION!! Google Translate By:Tolu Sanyaolu You simply select your translation languages and start typing.
Then it is automatically translated by human translators. What Is It Designed For? It is designed for people who don't understand a certain language. About Google Translate -created by Franz-Josef Och
-currently supports 65 languages such as Polish, Finnish, Hindi, French and Korean What is Google Translate Used For? Google Translate is a very useful and simple tool. It is used for many things...
-understanding another language
-translating phrases and words Sources http://translate.
/translate/?hl=en Inside Google Translate Pros/Cons Of Using Google Translate Pros:
-aid in learning
- opens up a whole new world to you
-using it as a crutch