Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ONL 152 PBL Group 6
Transcript of ONL 152 PBL Group 6
What do we see?
Online course as an unknown territory...
Learner's confusion and uncertainty...
Learner's unfamiliarity with digital tools...
Need for support!
Moderators' role appears crucial for the confused learner..!
How do we understand what we see?
We are, ourselves, those confused learners!
Our personal experience helps us understand the scenario's context...
What do we need to find out more about?
Is this scenario an isolated situation or describes well a common one???
It probably depicts a very common situation...!
1. Figure out how learners approach online learning...
2. Familiarize learners with online learning spaces, features and tools...
3. Make first contacts with other participants and facilitators...
4. Discuss problem-based, open and collaborative learning in ONL context...
Scenario: Online-learning confusion
How and where are we going to
Discussions with colleagues
Course readings & additional resources
Group's hangouts & posts
What can each one of us do?
Test different resources.
Reflect on best ways to include everyone.
Contribute in the collaborative docs.
The PBL group shall :
Establish common language,
Encourage & utilize a "creative tension",
Benefit from diversity!
Exchange regular feedback..!