Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What are the conjagations of an ir verb
Transcript of What are the conjagations of an ir verb
I'm going to run.
Voy a correr.
I'm going to play at the park today.
Voy a jugar al parque hoy.
ir + a + infinitive
by. Gus Armijo
What are the conjugations of an ir verb
uds. ellos, ellas-van
What is an infinitive
An infinitive is the simplist form of a verb. It is not conjugated, and they are ir, er, ar, ending verbs.
when do you use ir + a + infinitive.
When you are saying what your gonna do like the future. An example, I'm going to go to the park.