Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 7 ela carr
Transcript of period 7 ela carr
The thing is, no one really knows for sure.But there is a ton of theorys people, like scientists, have. Here are some of them:
Adam and Eve:
Some people believe that Adam and Eve, from the Bible verses Genesis 2 and 3, were the first man and women. They were created by God. It was known to be that Adam was made first with dust from the ground, while Eve was made from one of Adam's ribs. This is belived by some that this is why girls/women have one more rib than boys/men.
Apes and Cavemen
Another "Beginning of Man" Theory are apes. Some scientists belive that apes were the start, but then over long periods of time, these apes enalved into early man, or "cavemen" some people like to call them. Scientists belive that these "cavemen" started to sprout along the Nile River, and other ancient rivers.
Dinosaurs were also another "Beginning of Man" Theory.