Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MKTG1205_SGS G01_Dielac team_Dielac
Transcript of MKTG1205_SGS G01_Dielac team_Dielac
To ensure right price & slight different price
• Should establish price policy
To avoid conflict
• Should lower the degree of interdependence
• Improve negotiation skill => put business relations above benefits of trade deal.
Marketing Analysis Part B
Presenters: Pham Tan Bao Chau
Nguyen Thi Xuan Ha
Vo Thi Ngoc Hiep
Vu Ngoc Le Huong
Duong Ngoc Thanh Thuy
Ho Le Phuong Trinh
Tutor: Mr. V.V. Dung
Company and Product information
Conclusion and Reference
2. Specific behavioral of different groups:
Lifestyle: love sweet food and candies, like discovering the new things.
Personality: easy to be attracted by lovely characters, dynamic and curious.
Need additional nutrients to the unborn baby and to the body, creating a lot of milk for breastfeeding
Young children (0-6 years)
Pregnant and breeding women (23+)
- care about their own and babies’ health.
- feel uncomfortable in erratic diets
Personality: be careful, sensitive and changeable.
Lifestyle: they understand and know that their health is the most important and they also spend lots of time for their family.
Personality: introverted, caring, grumpy, fussy and careful.
User status: potential users.
Usage rate: medium product users.
Loyalty: completely loyal.
- Tangible goods
- Convenience products
Product-mix pricing strategies
3 level of product
Brand equity: focus on the environment, have responsibility with products and employees.
+ Customer: improve and enhance people's health
+ Government: follow policies
+ Community: responsibility with the environment
=> Build strong believe in customers.
Price adjustment strategies
diversify of products and services to supply the needs of customers.
price reasonable and safety products to build the relationship with consumers.
Line extension strategy
=> customers will have more choice to select products which suit for them and their children
The main exported markets are the Middle East
1, slice of life
- Concern about the time to advertising.
- Maintain the best position of milk brand
- Keep building a friendly brand image.
- Being active in raw material.
- Increase the number of Dielac agents
- Ensure right price or a slight difference of the product at retailers
- Research carefully about distribution channels to avoid conflict
Strategies to Product
To active in raw materials
• Develop cow farm. VNM has capability, so they can has their own cow farm. Also, need to collaborate with farmers.
To maintain the position and friendly brand image
• Should research to develop new products: milk power reduce blood sugar level (add cinnamon to milk powder), more taste (strawberry, chocolate…)
• Production activity should come up with environmental sustainability.
Strategies to Price and Place
Strategies to Promotion
To advertise right time
• Dielac for children: after 5pm on HTV7,9,3
• Dielac for parents (pregnant) before 7pm on VTV, HTV
• Dielac for elder: during 8pm they usually watch film this time
To improve personal selling
• Establish more agents and showrooms.
• Add more P.S teams to these branches to introduce and consult directly to customers.
The line of Dielac is based on difference age stages:
+ Children from 1 month to 6 years old.
+For pregnant: provide nutrition, supplement calcium iron, zinc, iodine, vitamin A, C, D3, E and vitamin B mixture.
+ For adults: provide high protein, no lactose, no cholesterol
Reasons to development:
+Satisfied the demand of Vietnamese consumers
+Improve the healthy and intellectual for our next generation
Marketing objective and Recommendations
Core customer value