Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Spanish I
Maestra: Griselda Taylor
I was born and educated in Mexico
I live in Talladega with my husband Shane and our 3 kids.
I enjoy listening to music,
3 things I feel strongly about
Verb conjugation is part of the curriculum, good pronunciation is essential
Try to imitate the sounds, which will help you to a better understanding.
Spanish is a cumulative experience..
You will learn how to succeed in my class through,
quizzes and chapter tests...
I love to read... vampires now
Be willing to learn something different,
So when you come to class...
After all, hard work always pays off.
Be proud of your achievements.
SO, HERE IS MY ADVICE...DO NOT ALLOW DISTRACTIONS TO GET IN YOUR WAY...
I AM A Naturalized
Spanish is going to
change the way you talk
We will learn about 100 verbs, plus tons of vocabulary .
world music is my favorite....
God, Family and
We will learn vocabulary on .....
CLOTHING AND COLORS
and much more
But if you do get lost, don't worry, call me, I will find you.
This year You will learn...