Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Method's Demonstration
Lesson: Write a short essay on the Mayas' technology and if we still use it today
Drafting Your Essay...
- Christie Gerlach - Tekla Mayotte
- Trenton Barrow - Joe Scibilia
- Neyvis Mendoza
Objectives: Compare the Mayas civilizations and today's technology
Can be as easy as eating a burger!
Now you have created a Hamburger Essay of Epic Proportions
The Hamburger Paragraph
What did the Mayas create that we still use in modern times?
Sharing and Responding to Writing
Get in your groups and use POP - to respond to your classmate's work. Give
bservation to clarify meaning, and suggestions to
Get your papers and use the feedback from your partners to make changes that you feel are important.
Publish your final work and present to your classmates
Writing is a process
Writing Workshop Model- is used as a best practice
Use of Graphic Organizers
Use of Mentor Essay
Use of Visuals
Additional Assistance for ESOL student
Highlight main ideas
Circle vocabulary words
Teacher/ Student Conferences throughout the writing process
Group work for research and feedback