Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bringing the Core Subjects to the Elementary Computer Lab at Tots and Technology
Transcript of Bringing the Core Subjects to the Elementary Computer Lab at Tots and Technology
Welcome to the Computer Lab
Are you a germ-o-phobe?
Google Maps tour of White House, then write a letter to the President
Link to this Prezi:
Educator and Graduate Student
Bringing the Core Subjects to the
Elementary Computer Lab
Link for this Prezi:
Access to OneDrive folders:
Teach Your Monster to Read
Solar System in Excel
• Google image search – drag and drop an image into the search field – it will search for similar images
• QR code Scavenger hunt open house - OneDrive
• Reindeer cam: http://reindeercam.com/
• Lego on google: https://www.buildwithchrome.com/
• Jeopardy game: https://www.jeopardy.rocks/ota2015/ Free and quick to make
• iExpressions - OneDrive
• Fall poster - OneDrive
• Typing pumpkin – OneDrive
• Design Cell Phone: http://www.edheads.org/activities/eng_cell/index.shtml
• Social Studies - http://www.globalonenessproject.org/ global story telling
• Link to other Prezi with MORE: http://goo.gl/HHyJiP
Math and Reading
During November the students could create a book about the things they are thankful for.
Print 6 slides to a page
Kids cut out the squares and then they put a staple
on one side- and it’s a book!
Read the book “The Gingerbread Boy” to the class. (Use a document camera to show the book or I have a digital story on my iPad that I project on the screen)
Then the students must use a stamp of the gingerbread boy in the Tuxpaint program and disguise him so that the fox won’t eat him.
***Gingerbread man stamp is in Onedrive folder
Find the statue of Abraham Lincoln
Ask the students if this house looks anything like their own?
You have to get a teacher account, but it's free
If you have Google classroom you can just assign the articles straight to the students
Animal Web Cams around the world
2012 Partnered with Google Earth
2014 The Great Carol Comeback
The 12 Days of Christmas
The Alamo via Google Maps
Washington D.C. Area
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
WW II Memorial
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
US Botanic Gardens
Peek inside the Smithsonian
Reporting and Predicting Weather
free and no ads!
App for best viewing
House of Scary Words - ELA 5th grade:
study an author
About Me or about your neighbor
Bubble Chart with 3D effect
K- 5th Grade ELA
Digital Library with over 10,000 books
Link to learn about what books and publishers you can find on myON: http://goo.gl/7u3Y6f