Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Feudal Roles & Monologues
Transcript of Feudal Roles & Monologues
Do Now - Wednesday, January 11, 2017
In your opinion, which role in Feudal society would have been
to the success of England?
Explain your answer using
2 complete sentences.
4-sentences from the point of view of the character you've been assigned. Be creative!
"As a serf, I...."
"Because I am the King, ...."
VP - Marketing
some or all
of the people with the same number.
3 minutes to brainstorm ideas for a 4-sentence monologue for your character.
Things to consider:
-Emotion: What would someone in this role be feeling?
-Their likes & dislikes
-Their daily life
*Read with a partner
*Highlight or underline the key ideas in each paragraph
MUIR TIME AGENDA
1) 3 minutes to gather what you need for HW
2) World Regions Week: Buddhism Video
3) Anytime we have left over: Homework Time!