Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
YEAR 9G2'S ASSEMBLY - TOPIC: PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
Transcript of YEAR 9G2'S ASSEMBLY - TOPIC: PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
TUESDAY 22nd OCTOBER, 2013
Personality is the characteristics that makes us different from everyone else in the planet.
1) Have any of you ever experienced a change in your personality?
2)Who you are as a person in the past few years?
3) Would you like to share your experiences?
The personality of one person changes as the individual grows up. Personality develops up until the end of teenage years but during the late teenage years, things tend to change more.
The time of growth and development that occurs between the ages of 10 and 18 is known as adolescence.
It is the time when children begin to change to adulthood through physical, social and psychological development.
It's our thoughts and emotions that influence us what we do do and what we say,
Our personality influences what we expect from ourselves and others, our beliefs, and our personal values.