Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Island: 2nd lesson (unpacking The Vastness of the Dark
Transcript of Island: 2nd lesson (unpacking The Vastness of the Dark
SC: Students will be able to articulate the key themes and language features of the story and complete a basic creative response.
Island: 2nd lesson (unpacking 'The Vastness of the Dark'
Analysis and creative response
1. Continue reading the remaining parts of the analysis.
2. Once you have finished reading, complete Question 5:
Will James succeed or succumb to his past?
in the form of a creative response:
Continue the story on, writing in the same narrative perspective and voice.
What will James do?
3. We have 30 minutes.
4. Class discussion to follow.