Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physical Education Teacher
Transcript of Physical Education Teacher
By: Ryan Busser
Why did you choose this job?
Mr. Maliach chose this job in Middle school because he wanted to teach and he likes physical activitty
What is the starting pay of a Physical Education teacher?
How do you get into the job/ what type of schooling is needed?
A 4 year Bachelors degree is need in order to be a phys ed teacher. You then apply for the job.
How many sick/ personal days do you get a school year?
Physical Education Teachers have up to 10 self-treated days per school year without a doctor’s note for absences due to sickness . 3 out of the 10 may be used for personal days. They also get every holiday off.
Do Physical Education Teachers get health insurance?
Yes Physical Education Teachers get health insurance through their work.
The Average pay of a phys ed teacher is $30,000.