Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Coachella Presentation
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is a three day festival that features many music genres, including rock, indie, hip hop, and electronic music, as well as sculpture. The festival showcases popular and established musical artists, as well as emerging artists and reunited groups.
It is held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California in the Inland Empire's Coachella Valley.
It's a three day event held every year in third or fourth weekend of April.
Most people celebrate it by expressing their freedom through their clothes or simply just to enjoy music.
Estimated budget is around $500,000 to $1,000,000 every year.
Crowd and the performers.