Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Buzz Off - Mosquito Repellent
Transcript of Buzz Off - Mosquito Repellent
1. 54 % of people dislike Odour of Other Mosquito Repellents.
2. 8% dislike because of the High Price.
3. 19% dislike because of not much effectiveness.
4. People wanted a Product which is unharmful, effective, odourless.
5. People wanted something different from Refills.
About Buzz-Off Mosquitos:
1. It is a natural Product capable of killing mosquitos.
2. It will be available in 4 fragrances
3. It is portable as the product will be in the form of the card.
4. Made up of natural herbs like citronella and lochinch.
3. Energy-Free Product
4. Cost Effective
a) Natural / Herbal Product
b) Pleasant Fragrance
e) Easy to use
1. Ineffective for larger Area.
1. Advantage for people with Lung problems.
2. 93% Rural segment do not Mosquito repellents.
1. Major established companies.
2. Price Wars.
a) Low Cost Product
b) Energy-Free Product
e) Pleasant Fragrance
f) Easy to use
3 different packs of 10, 20 & 50 strips will be sold.
Rural Markets, Tier 2, Tier 3 cities
1. Creating Awareness by Distributing Samples
2. Partner with NGO & sell the product at miminum Price.
"SLEEP LIKE BABY”
Pricing of Buzz-off
Promotion of Buzz-off
Multilevel selling strategy
is used to set the SP at Rs. 2/ Strip.
Breakup of the Cost:
Manufacturing cost 1.48
Total Costing 1.70
Profit Margin 0.30
Selling Price 2.00
Total Promotional Cost = Rs. 25.90 lacs for 3 months
Buzz off Mosquito Repellent
Presented by : Group 9