Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Keri's Inquiry
by Keri Breedlove
My focal students read a passage and answered questions by rereading and citing evidence from the text.
How can I help my focal students cite evidence from the text?
Students will be able to look back to find and cite specific evidence that supports comprehension and/or opinion.
Indicators of Success:
Students will be able to:
Read text carefully and understand questions
Look back in the text, mark evidence, and explain reasoning
Underline relevant information
What I Learned
Having a solid understanding of the question is important. The ability to go back and look for information and cite evidence is a skill that needs to be specifically taught and reinforced.
Use and citing of line numbers to help locate evidence helped me check for understanding
Underlining text was a useful strategy
One-on-one conversations provided valuable insight into their understanding