Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Useful Tech Tools
Transcript of Useful Tech Tools
for the Classroom
"If we teach today's students as we taught yesterday's then we rob them of tomorrow. "
Place a QR Code on your business card that will take people to your website
Have a QR Code scavenger hunt
Place a QR code in your classroom
that will open a specific website quickly
Post QR codes that play a video for students to learn classroom procedures, safety, and other relevant information.
Place a QR Code in your room or around the school to highlight student achievement
can be used to have students create and design many forms of art that can be printed in many forms and sold around the world.
iBooks Author or Lulu.com
can make your students published writers
Mr. Smith's students have more than 20,000 books downloaded. www.tinyurl.com/classibooks
interactive concept mapping
research engine for learning
Diigo can be used to save web pages as online resources. Students can find these resources, highlight important material on the page, and add the resource to the teacher’s website for future students to use and see the highlighted material.
Other AR apps
with smart phone and tablets to, in real time, turn static images or even objects into videos, games and interactive experiences. Aim your phone at a building and see a video about that building. Aim it at a picture in a newspaper and launch an interactive experience.
is a popup atlas
Other AR apps
- AR Flashcards are a new way to interact and make Flashcards more entertaining for toddlers and preschoolers. With AR Flashcards, learning is fun! When you point your device at the printed flashcard a beautifully rendered 3D animal will pop up on the screen. Tap the animal to hear the letter and animal name. 26 Letters and 6 Dinosaurs
AR Flashcards Space
- 10 beautifully rendered planetary objects to help your toddler or preschooler learn the solar system! See the whole Solar System on one Card!- Tap on each planetary object to hear the name!
Science Class Example
Fire Blanket Use
Art Class Example
Physical Education Class Example
QR Scavenger Hunt
Use online sources to easily create a narrative about topics. Sites such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Flickr, and Google+ are used to find information to add into a person’s story.
An example from The Globe and Mail on Pi Day