Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classroom rules- Meme style
Transcript of Classroom rules- Meme style
there is anything
I can do to help!
AKA: How to Succeed in AP Psych
Some of the topics we cover will require maturity or we will not discuss them. In addition, if I can't trust you to be productive inside the classroom, we don't do activities outside the classroom.
If you're doing something you shouldn't be or not doing something you should be, accept the consequences as an adult if you wish to be treated as an adult. (cell phones, on task, etc.)
Come to class having
listened to the lecture.
Stay on task.
Turn in work on time
and come see me when
Have as positive of an attitude as possible even if you don't find the specific topic of the day interesting or you felt like you bombed an exam. Know that a positive attitude is beneficial for you!
Make sure how you are
dressed doesn't prevent you
from participating in class