Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Volkswagen Stakeholders
By: John Scarr, Soraya Theard, Scott Skripko, and Gordon Huang
Who are the Stakeholders?
What Does VW do for Stakeholders?
Volkswagen conducts an employee opinion survey to hear the views of the workforce and 350,000 employees took part in 2012.
At brand and Group levels a variety of instruments are available with which to conduct stakeholder surveys and implement dialogue forums.
For customer communications there is also a standardised process which ensures that suggestions and complaints are dealt with promptly and without exception by the specialist departments responsible.
Basically, VW asks their various stakeholders what they want, and then if it is attainable they can act on suggestions.
What should the firm be doing to address the future interests of its Stakeholders?
What is a stakeholder-friendly firm?
VW and Stakeholders
With one of the biggest part of the stakeholders, the shareholders are happy to see that VW is making advancements in Brazil such as adding another Golf to the market.
Most of VW's brands that they own have been on a steady increase in sales. This increases happiness of the customer, employees, management, and shareholders.
The American market wanted more fuel efficient cars, so we redesigned our diesel cars, with much better fuel mileage. This equated record sales in the US for diesel cars for VW.
Volkswagen AG (VOW.DE)-XETRA
Prev Close: 172.80
1y Target Est: 184.90
Next Earnings Date: N/A
Day's Range: 169.75 - 173.35
52wk Range: 131.30 - 181.55
Avg Vol (3m): 76,150
Market Cap: 79.65B
P/E (ttm): 4.58
EPS (ttm): 37.34
All firms must understand the needs, expectations, and values of groups to maximize stakeholders' interests.
Interests must be identified, discussed, and resolved.
Volkswagen should be making sure those needs should be secured for stakeholders.
To do this, they must point out key interests that apply to all such as health care, safety, future employment, involvement, development, and protection of rights.
• High-quality products and competent services
• Fair price and easy-to-use information system
• Easy access to accurate financial information
• Honest answer to questions from accessible resources
• Fair and forthright contract terms
• Prompt payment
• A safe working environment and opportunities of personal development
• A culture that appreciates the contributions of all employees
• Honest information about the organization’s actions that affect the community
• Payment of fair tax and reasonable access to media
• Adequate notice of adverse events
Every new Volkswagen comes with no-charge scheduled Carefree Maintenance for 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first, leaving you free to care about, well, anything else.
You'll find quality and durability built into every Volkswagen. That's why Volkswagen has more vehicles on the road with over 100,000 miles than any other manufacturer.
Highest warranty claim rate in the US while the repairing cost plummets
1. comprehensive and detailed information about our IR activities and the performance of the Volkswagen Group.
2. website is especially tailored for institutional investors, analysts and private shareholders as well as anyone interested in Volkswagen’s financial performance.
Volkswagen Group honors its best suppliers with the Group Award 2013
Corporation to create suppliers excel in development expertise, product quality, competitiveness and project management.
Volkswagen Group of America Awards & Accolades :
* Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2010
* Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2008
This is a collection of outstanding world class auto brands. The company gives you global access to the auto industry and excellent benefits.
VW Community Trust
The trust has invested more than 25 million Rand in education and training, in employment, health and equality in the Uitenhage region.