Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Costas Questioning
• Scan Information can be broken down into parts. It involves examining in detail, analyzing motives or causes, making inferences, and/or finding information to support generalizations or decision-making Questions combine information in a new way. • Analyze
• Synthesize Level Three The answer goes beyond the text. This type of question is abstract and does not pertain to the text. These questions ask that judgments be made from information. They also give opinions about issues, judge the validity of ideas or other products, and justify opinions and ideas. • Apply
• Speculate Brain Costas Questioning