Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pediatric Oncology Nurse - Senior Project
Transcript of Pediatric Oncology Nurse - Senior Project
nurse? Provide treatment, support
and advice to cancer patients
and their families. Educational Requiremnets Earn your bachelor's degree in nursing
Pass the National Council Licensure Examination for registered nurses (NCLEX-RN) exam
Gain Work Experience
Get certified with the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC) Salary Salary range nationwide is about $40,000 to $140,000 per year.
Certified oncology registered nurses (RNs)- $62,000.
Advanced, certified oncology nurse practitioner -$93,000. Duties Monitor the patient's progress
Develop the plan of care for the patient
Explain the treatment plan