Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dadaism
The name of Dadaism was selected in Zurich, Switzerland at a meeting of young artists in 1916. It was created when a paper knife stabbed into a dictionary pointing at to the french word "
" (hobby-horse). The non-artists thought it was most suitable name.
Marcel Duchamp performed a real outrage by painting a mustache and a goatee on a copy of the Mona Lisa. He also drew a toilet, and called it "Fountain".
it is very confusing.
Tristan Tzara was one of the founders of Dada. He was a writer when he came to Zurich and he influenced other Dadaists.
Hannah was a German dada artist. She created 'Cut with the Kitchen Knife Dada Through the Last Weimar Beer Belly Cultural Epoch of Germany'. She was also one of the originators of photomontage
Dadaism is not a movement it is a non movement, the only rule is to not follow any rules. It was created by several artist who called them self's non-artists, because they were mad at society for allowing world war I to happen