Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Last Words
Transcript of My Last Words
Financial issues in the later years
Transition to middle school
Don't give up so easily
Try new things
Taught organization is key to success
Having immigrant parents
Transitioning to upper grade schools
Mistakes are okay
Growing up is not scary
Towards the Future
Go to college and graduate
Continuation of voluntary services
Get a job
Possibly make a family
Move to a new state
Travel to different places
My Message, My Goals
By: Amy He
September 3, 2015
English 12, Period: 5
"Do not be afraid of what lies ahead. Only you, yourself, can lead your own future. The decisions you make can result positively or negatively, but never let negativity take control of you."
- Self Quote