Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Laguna Pueblo Tribe
Transcript of Laguna Pueblo Tribe
Evan Vaughan Laguna Pueblo Tribe Ts' its' tsi' nako, Thought-Woman,
is sitting in her room
and whatever she thinks about
She thought of her sisters,
Nau' ts' ity' i and I' tcs' i,
and together they created the Universe
and the four worlds below.
Thought-Woman, the spider,
named things and
as she named them
She is sitting in her room
thinking of a story now
I'm telling you the story
she is thinking. Origin Myth Keresan
Language · Laguna
· Paraje Laguna Pueblo Six major villages within Laguna Ka’waika Keresan language One of 19 Pueblo peoples located in NM 8 Northern Tribes Laguna
Moon tawadza Clan System
Women and Men
Communal Structures Society Geography Culture Villages Pottery
Crops -1539: Marcos de Niza Historical Events -1616: Nine Missions September 19th
St. Joseph feast day -1699: Laguna Mission of San Jose San Idelfonso
Tesuque 10 Southern Tribes: