Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Public
What is it?
A health problem is anything that requires or may require an action by the health worker.
The patient explains his motive or reason for consultation, but it is the doctor who determines whether there is a health problem diagnosed. Health problems must be registered with the highest level of specificity at the time of the doctor - patient encounter . Health problems can be coded served as diagnoses, signs or symptoms , fear of illness, disability (physical or mental) or care needs .
-Small number of workers in the area of medicine.
-Underinvestment in health by the government .
-Attention difficulties .
-Increase in the mortality rate .
-High demand for drugs.
-Delays in wage payments.
What can we do?
Conduct peaceful marches which aim at improving hospital conditions.