Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ebola: Spread by Bats
Transcript of Ebola: Spread by Bats
Ebola causes Viral Hemorrhagic Fever.
Unfortunately, there is no treatment.
How Does Ebola Spread?
Ebola is thought to spread from Fruit Bats, but the exact origin is not clear. Scientists and researchers know that Ebola comes from a sick animal, and then spreads from person-to-person. Once one person is sick, many people in there family can also become infected if they touch the persons blood or excretions while caring for them
Symptoms of this include, fever, headache, joint and muscle aches, sore throat, and weakness,diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach pain. A rash, hiccups, red eyes and external and internal bleeding are some of the more uncommon symptoms.
What Symptoms does Ebola Have?
Ebola has a 90% fatality rate
There is no vaccine
Ebola Outbreaks tend to happen in Central and West Africa, in remote villages and rainforests