Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cuba and Che Guevara
Transcript of Cuba and Che Guevara
area: 110,860 sq km, and: 109,820 sq km water: 1,040 sq km
geographic coordinates: 21 30 N, 80 00 W
coast line: 3,735 km
capital city: Havana (2.1 million) Havana People and Society: Population: 11,075,244 Ethnic groups: white 65.1%, mulatto and mestizo 24.8%, black 10.1% Religion: nominally Roman Catholic 85%, Protestant, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jewish, Santeria urban population: 75% of total population Culture Boliche 19th century 1902
wins independence Cuban Revolution
1959 Cuba joins the Soviet Union 1961 Soviet Union collapses - 1991 Raul Castro becomes president 2008 Che Guevara Ernesto Guevara de la Serna
1928 - 1966 BOLIVIA "The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."