Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
8th Grade 9/12/2014
Transcript of 8th Grade 9/12/2014
Write one of your vocabulary words correctly in a sentence.
Vocabulary Their Way
Lesson 1 - Test
Clear everything off your desk expect for a pencil / pen.
Conflicting View Points
Video from Yesterday.
One person would think the man was trying to rob someone while another calls him a hero for saving the man.
Read an article about cell phones in or out of schools....
We will determine strong points from both sides and also think of other ideas we have.
Cell Phones in schools....
Write for 5 minutes... should cell phones be allowed in schools? Yes or no? why?
Use opinions and also back them up with reasons. Use information from the article.
Choose a topic to write about....
Choose a view point: man as a villian or a hero. Write from one of those views. Describe what you saw from your view point.
Ex) I saw...
Write for 5 minutes
What does it mean to debate?
start school earlier / later
add a sports team or club
-add reasons and details.
- write for 15 minutes.