Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of itstaly
Characteristics of femininity and masculinity. Female or male.
Sex: is assigned biology (Man/Woman)
How you identify with others who share the same culture, values, traditions, language, and experiences.
How old you are and how there are disadvantages and advantages to your age.
Socially constructed categories that are subscribed to you based on your socio-economic background.
Hierarchical social categories...upper, middle, and lower classes.
Who you are mentally, physically and emotionally attracted to, your sexual orientation
What feeds you, your values, what motivates you, what keeps you going. What connects you to others.
Your physical, mental, and emotional health and your well being. Preventing you from living your everyday life ideally.