Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Subject Pronouns
Pronouns Subject Pronouns In French Singular Plural je (I)
elle (she) nous (we)
elles (they) Just like in English,
French subject pronouns replace a person or thing in a sentence. For Example: 1. Elle est tres contente. 2. Il aime le bonbons. 3. Nous sommes fatigues Translate Into English Bill aime cuisiner. Replace "Bill" with a subject pronoun. Il aime cuisiner. Timmy mange une banane. Translate Into English Replace "Timmy" with a subject pronoun. Il mange une banane. Plural Subject Pronouns Julia et Pierre mangent. Replace "Julie and Pierre" with a subject pronoun. Ils mangent. Things To Remember... 1. Find the subject noun in your sentence.
2. Replace the subject noun with the correct subject pronoun.
3. Make sure you use the pronoun correctly (i.e. Singular or Plural). Au revoir mon ami!