Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TeCh-KnOw
YOU + ME = WE
Together WE are going to use your standards based lesson plans and integrate them with technology to transform instruction and increase student engagement. This teaching model is known as digitial learning. Through this model all of our students will show increased achievement. Authentic digital learning is 21st Century Education!
How do I provide digitial learning
opportunities in my classroom?
First - We must clearly understand what different levels of technology integrated instruction looks like!
What levels of the SAMR model have you taught at?
Prepare & Plan
Future professional development:
- Teaching students and teachers how to use technology
- iTUNES U, SAMR model exploration, Minecraft Education, LEGO Education, Digitial Story Telling, SEE SAW & MORE!
- Digitial Citizenship
What is a TIS?
A TIS is a Technology Integration Specialist (TIS). The purpose of the TIS program is to support teachers who integrate technology as a means:
- to improve quality of instruction and student
- to increase achievement of all students
- to build or strengthen co-teaching relationships
- A TIS is NOT a SYSOP
Teacher Training -
Today: What is a TIS & Introduction of SAMR Model
Future: iTUNES U, SAMR model exploration, Minecraft Education, LEGO Education, Digitial Story Telling, SEE SAW & MORE!
You can reach me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell - 571-287-6585 (call or text)
- My job as a TIS is to work with you to prepare technology integrated lessons (SAMR) and together we make our students digital learners.
- We can meet during planning, before and after school or a scheduled time.
- I will be providing professional development throughout the year...........