Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lift a Line Poem
Transcript of Lift a Line Poem
is OK. Take out parts you don't want. LIFT A LINE
POETRY You need 5-15
passages. You are looking for profound, unique, thoughtful or controversial ideas. 1. 2. 3. 4. Cut and Add 1. simile
3. alliteration 5. Change words! -Select 3-7 words
-Look up synonyms in the thesaurus
-Change the words *Practice reading your poem aloud!
*Read it to a partner
*Don't read in a monotone (WtW 29)
*Add expressions, gestures while you read
*Be theatrical. 6. 7.