Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Trinity Walker
A typical classroom in 2050 will need to look much different than the ones of 2015. There is only one smart board in each class and there should be more than one on each side because people can get off track or cant see the board when teaching. Also the tables they can only fit 2 people per table so there should be different tables so they can fit more people so they can commuticate with more people and to make more friends.
Lakeside 2050:science room
a Glimpse into the future of lakeside school district
I will create something big, useable, and easier where you can get to have your own personal ipad to carry around for when you need it. A switch on each table cornner to flip to a touch screen desk and then a regular desk. Also the cubbies are bigger and on the wall instead of on wheels and you will be personal cubbie and they can have a lock on they so no one will get into and steal your belongings.