Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Arizona Glass Conception to Completion
Transcript of Arizona Glass Conception to Completion
Estimate the Project
2. Input Window Elevations Into
Glazier Studio Software System
4. Project Planning Meeting
6. Order the Glass & Aluminum Stock Lengths:
Approved Guaranteed Openings
10. Fabricate the Material to Construct Finished Frames
11. Load the Truck with Finished Frames for Delivery
12. Offload Finished Frames
13. Install Finished Window Frames
17. Perform Arizona Glass Specialists
Job Walk & Punch List
A meeting of the minds - a hand-off from estimator to project manager:
Most effective way to keep our project managers informed and updated
An AGS owner is always present to capture a helicopter view and add any valuable input from past experiences
Approved Returned Submittals = Product ordered Immediately
Lead times can drag 8-10 weeks - after field measuring
PMs export the fabrication files from our internal system
Quickly and carefully, our crew loads the frames, locks them down for safety and counts the frames again to ensure accuracy
3. Contract is Awarded to Arizona Glass Specialists!
Team celebration of each victory!
16. Caulk the
10. Utilize the Punch & Accufab
15. Install Doors & Hardware w/Undivided Attention...
...and no mistakes!
14. Install the Glass Into 0ur Finished Frames
7. Receive Materials
Aluminum is delivered to Arizona Glass Specialists
Glass is delivered to job site
8. Fabrication Phase 1: Automated Rhinofab Fabrication Equipment is Utilized
9. Fabrication Phase 2:
Automated Cuts of Aluminum
Optimizes materials - Waste is eliminated!
Pre-Construction determines which projects to bid from ITBs based on :
Project Site Location
State of the Art Software
Turn over meeting from estimator to project manager
Ownership is present to review the contract
Project managment team is able to hit the ground running
5. Submittal Process
Shop drawings are commissioned with our draftsmen
Project management team gathers product data for the project
State of the Art Rhinofab equipment
Cuts are accurate to 1/64"
4x faster then manual cutting
All the thinking has been done by the computer.
Employees just have to follow the fabrication labels
2nd Phase of Fabrication
Our Project Management Team reviews the fabrication instructions.
Delivery of finished aluminum is made
Subsequently, glass is already on-site
Foreman & Superintendent walk site twice
Internal Punch List created
Conception to Completion
Increases workload capacity
Click to start YouTube video
Click to start YouTube video