Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of amazon rainforest
d chain. They would eat snakes.
Snakes are carnivores. A
carnivore only eats other animals. Even though some snakes are small they cn
digest alot of large animals
another omnivore of this
food chain, but a lot more
friendly than a tree frog!
this is a tree frog . it will eat plants, meat .
A producer of a food chain.
this is a fruit fly. It only eats
fruits as it is the herbavor of the food chain.
facts about jaguars