Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=image
River floodplains and coastal areas are the most susceptible to flooding, however, it is possible for flooding to occur in areas with unusually long periods of heavy rainfall. Bangladesh is the most flood prone area in the world.
The causes of flooding is rainfall intensity, duration, surface condition and topography, broken dam, storms. Urban areas are more susceptible to flash floods due to the lack of natural drainage systems and the high amounts of impervious surfaces (concrete, tarmac).
Economic Damage: A lot of money to rebuild destruction.
Physical Damage: Buildings are destroyed
Environmental Damage: Floods wipe forest. They also wipe landfills outs and hazardous toxics mix within the water.
People and Animals. Many people and animals had died or injured plus the ones that survive are homless.\\