Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of SBWP Summer Institute - Celebration Luncheon Overview
Transcript of Copy of SBWP Summer Institute - Celebration Luncheon Overview
Teachers who write are better teachers of writing Together we can accomplish more Power in Professional Collaboration Over 300 area teachers working together Serving the Saginaw Bay Area with Institutes, Courses, and Programs Inquiry-based Learning and the
Craft of Writing
June 17-21, 2013 Writing in Math, Science,
and Social Studies
July 15-19, 2013 Please join us for one of our Summer Institutes Teaching Argument Writing
August 6-10 Join with local educators to improve writing for all our students Welcome to
"Building A Community of Readers and Writers"
Welcome, Dr. Frank Serafini We are glad you are here! Special Thanks to SVSU Visiting Scholar Program sponsors:
SVSU College of Education
Saginaw Bay Writing Project For more information visit: