Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Jessica L's Hunger Games Connections
Transcript of Jessica L's Hunger Games Connections
Connections! Text to World
The Hunger Games relate to
the Gladiators in Ancient Rome
because they all had to fight to
Text to Text
In Out of the Dust
Billy Jo burns her
hands just like Katniss Text to World
The Hunger Games
is also like wars.
Everyone is fighting to the
death until they have one
winner. Text to Self
all of her family
just like I do.
I would never want
any of them to get hurt. Text to Text
Rue is like Johnny from
The Outsuders because
they are both small and
sensative. Plus, everyone
feels like they need to watch
out for them.
Text to Self
In the Hunger Games Katniss
wanted to give up and get killed
but she didn't give up. This connects
to me because I have been taught to
never give up. Thanks for Watching!!!!